[Nfbf-l] Chapter Bi-laws

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 03:24:17 UTC 2009

Each chapter has its own constitution -- it is bylaws that are unnecessary.

Each chapter's constitution cannot conflict with the state's constitution,
just as the state's constitution cannot conflict with national's

Dan

"If you want to go quickly, go alone.
 If you want to go far, go together."
                        - African Proverb