[Nfbf-l] co-sponsors from Florida for H.R. 734

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:03:44 UTC 2009

I just went to the website for co-sponsors for our Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act and thought I would send you the names of the ones who have co-sponsored from Florida. I would urge you to write thank you letters to those who have co-sponsored and urge those who have not to do so.
This gives the date they co-sponsored and other info.
H.R.734
Title: To direct the Secretary of Transportation to study and establish a motor vehicle safety standard that provides for a means of alerting blind and other pedestrians of motor vehicle operation.
Sponsor: Rep Towns, Edolphus [NY-10] (introduced 1/28/2009)

Cosponsors (67)
Latest Major Action: 1/28/2009 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.

Rep Bilirakis, Gus M. [FL-9] - 2/13/2009
Rep Brown, Corrine [FL-3] - 1/28/2009
Rep Ros-Lehtinen, Ileana [FL-18] - 2/12/2009
Rep Stearns, Cliff [FL-6] - 1/28/2009
Rep Wasserman Schultz, Debbie [FL-20] - 1/28/2009

Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind