[Nfbf-l] Our NFBF Family Needs Prayers

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 16:44:52 UTC 2009

David and Donna,
You are both in our thoughts and prayers in this time of much stress and
uncertainty . I will let Austin know that Donna is having heart surgery also
this month and know we will put Donna on our prayer list at St. Pauls for sure.
I will be in Thousand Oaks California on the 10th but please give me a call as
 soon as she is out of recovery .
We love you both,
Dwight, Patty and austin

In a message dated 3/3/2009 10:09:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,