[Nfbf-l] Our NFBF Family Needs Prayers

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 3 22:56:18 UTC 2009

Dear Dwight,

Donna is having by-pass surgery in her legs called a femoral by-pass.
She has a blockage in her left leg and P.A.D. Parrifial Artery Disease.
this means she has twice the possibility for a stroke or heart attack and it
causes pain in the arms, legs, back and can be very deadly.  My mother died
because of it too.

She also has trouble breathing and her heart rate is up to about 126 beats a
minute and her blood pressure is sky high.
Hopefully the operations will come off okay for everyone and we will all be
together for the convention in May.

David Evans, NFBF.