[Nfbf-l] roommate needed for Tallahassee Seminar

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 6 03:31:50 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Donna and I would like to also thank everyone who have sent us messages of
hope and concern for Donna's operation next Tuesday.
I will keep everyone posted and we , Also are pulling for the Sayer family
and Auston.
I had the same kind of operation 2 years ago and feel great now.
Thanks to everyone.

David Evans, NFBF