[Nfbf-l] Looking for members of Florida Vision Caucus

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 01:12:41 UTC 2009

I would hope there might be someone on this list who is more adept at surfing the web than I am. If so, would you be able to find the link that would show me the current members of the Florida Vision Caucus? My searches go all over the place, but so far, no success. I did, as previously mentioned, find a link to the congressional vision caucus, but nothing for Florida.
Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind