[Nfbf-l] Indisposed

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 15 16:24:13 UTC 2009

Well friends, I will probably be somewhat indisposed starting in the next couple of hours and through most of tomorrow because I am going for a colonoscopy, my very first one, tomorrow morning.  Yes, I'm taking the day off tomorrow.  Anyway, here's hoping I don't have colon cancer.  I am praying for God's strength in this, even though I have been assured that this is quite an easy procedure nowadays.  Talk to you soon.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms