[Nfbf-l] Newsline changes

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:37:21 UTC 2009

Sherri, This is the same E-mail from Scot that we all received several weeks
ago on this topic. The inquiry I put out their on the NFBFL site was
basically to stimulate a response so our users could have a better
understanding as to what to do if there area code's were affected with this
change. This way  they would know what or who to call! Since we have
Newsline users that are on this site but not  working for Newsline I just
thought they might appreciate the clarity on this particular topic. Your
friend in the cause, KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!