[Nfbf-l] sorry

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 19 20:33:05 UTC 2009

Actually, I probably wouldn't have minded.  Now this evening, I have choir
practice and won't be back until almost 9:00 P.M. but feel free to call
anyway.  Thank you.  And of course I will forgive the comment, it would be
silly not to do so, but I was somewhat hurt and certainly did not want to
say anything offensive or too personal that might offend.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms