[Nfbf-l] Austin is out of Surgery and Going To Recovery

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:16:21 UTC 2009

Dwight, Thank God that Austin is doing so well and is as young and strong as
He is! I am glad to hear the good news for you, Patty, and family! Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!