[Nfbf-l] Austin is out of Surgery and Going To Recovery

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 19:31:58 UTC 2009

Dear Dwight and Patti, Praise God. Thank you for letting us  know that Austin
is out of surgery and that all went well. My thoughts and  prayers are with
all of you. Blessings.
Marilyn

In a message dated 3/27/2009 1:47:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
REPCODDS at aol.com writes:

Hello  Family,
>From Patty and I , thank you for all the thoughts and  prayers.Austin is
doing very well, the surgeon says the operations  went very uneventful and he

anticipates a great recovery.
God is  good, praise god for such a wonderful day.
Dwight
**************Free  Credit Report and Score Tracking! Get it Now for $0 at
CreditReport.com.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220474599x1201401934/aol?redir=http: