[Nfbf-l] Fw: INTERESTINGBITOFHISTORY

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:56:36 UTC 2009

Hello all, I know that a couple of sites that I sent this to is probbably not for this type of information, but I found it so interesting that I sent it in hopes that it would    be allowed to be read by all! For my blind friends, the art work on  our one dollar bill's back side is so detailed it truly is beautiful if you were able to see it! I see the blurred version now and use my past memory to remember how detailed the art work was. However, the most important part of this attachment is the history of it! Please take the time to read it and learn many aspects of it all! I hope all of you enjoy it as i did! Your friend in the cause, Kirk