[Nfbf-l] Fw: [VICUG-L] would you like your simbion phone to become a reading machine? read this email!

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Nov 6 15:39:18 UTC 2009

>From VICUB  Way Cool!

JODY

smbion phone to become a reading machine? read this email!

Hi all,
While I don't use a simbion phone, because I have a windows mobile smart
phone, for those of you who have any kind of simbion phone, there is a demo
copy of a program called Text Scout, which is available.
If you do a google search for text,scout you will find discussions about it
on 2 blind lists.
It turns your phone into a handheld reading machine!  The voice on it is
occapela Peter, a brittish voice, but I like it.
Also, there is a demo of it on the blind cool tech podcast page.  The
podcast is called nokia n86 demo.
It's done by Aaron Speers.  If you use winamp to play it, you'll have to
jump to 47 minutes 12 seconds, where he starts to demo the program.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at