[Nfbf-l] chapter fundraising phone conference 11/18/09

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 00:59:43 UTC 2009

Hello everyone
There will be a chapter fundraising phone conference on Wednesday November 18 from 8-10pm. Anyone who is interested talking about fundraising ideas, tips, problems, etc. is welcome to attend. The purpose of this conference is to help chapters struggling with fundraising and to share information with other chapters on what is working and what isn't. If you chapter is doing well with fundraising, please have a representative on the conference. We need your expertise. Questions sent ahead of time will be addressed first. Please pass this email on to your chaper members. Not everyone is on the lists. I will send out call instructions as a reminder early next week. Working together we can make things happen. I look forward to your participation.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer