[Nfbf-l] Fw: A Video Message from Governor Charlie Crist Regarding Veterans Day, November 11, 2009

Carlos J montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 21:58:46 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Charlie Crist
To: carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 7:08 AM
Subject: A Video Message from Governor Charlie Crist Regarding Veterans Day, November 11, 2009

Governor Charlie Crist's Video Message Regarding
Veterans Day
November 11, 2009

Click here for an alternate video format.

Transcript of the Governor's Video Message

I'm Charlie Crist.

On Veterans Day, our nation pauses to honor the brave men and women in uniform who defend the freedoms we enjoy as Americans.  We owe a debt of gratitude to the 1.8 million veterans who live throughout the Sunshine State.

These generations of great Americans have worked to make the Sunshine State a better place through their commitment to duty, service and community.

We also honor active servicemembers and the members of our Florida National Guard who currently serve in Iraq, Afghanistan and other locations around the globe. We pray for their safety and quick return to their homes and families.

I encourage all Floridians to join me in offering encouragement to the families of these brave men and women.  Even as our servicemembers make sacrifices each and every day while they are far away from home, so to do their loved ones here back in Florida; their husbands, their wives, their children and parents. The members of our Armed Forces and their families deserve our respect and thanks for the sacrifices they have made.

As Floridians - and as Americans - we admire and respect those who protect, defend and preserve our nation and our liberties.

May God continue to bless our Florida, our America, and our veterans.

Thank you.

Receive Regular E-mail Updates from Governor Crist

I would like to keep you informed about actions my administration is taking on a variety of issues, if you are interested. I invite you to click the link below and select the issues you want to learn more about.  Feel free to select as many topics as you like.

Thank you and God bless. It is a privilege and honor to serve you as Governor.

http://www.flgov.com/issuesignupform

To receive Governor Crist's newsletter, "Notes from the Capitol," please visit www.flgov.com and click on "Subscribe to Notes from the Capitol."

www.FLGov.com