[Nfbf-l] Splitting up

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 12 01:32:01 UTC 2009

Well, friends, It appears that Sue Ellen and I are splitting up.  It has been about as amicable as these things ever get, I suppose, and we both have agreed that it is probably for the best.  Let's just say we were growing in very different directions.  I will not clutter the list with the gory details, but anyone who may want to talk with me about it off list, privately, please email me at markspark at bellsouth.net or feel free to call.  Take care.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms