[Nfbf-l] chapter fundraising phone conference 11/18/09

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 16 16:27:43 UTC 2009

Dear Gina,

I would like to be included in the phone conference on Wednsday night.

I just got back from Southeast Guide Dog with my new, and first, guide dog,
Jack.
I was locked out of my e-mail service for the whole month I was at the
school and I am trying to read, catch up and respond, to the 802 e-mails I
need to waid through to get caught up.
I will be looking for your response.

David Evans, NFBF and Jack.