[Nfbf-l] chapter fundraising phone conference 11/18/09

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 19:18:42 UTC 2009

David
There are two meetings this week. The Fundraising Committee meeting is tonight. You should have received the call instructions today. the chapters fundraising conference is Wednesday. Anyone who wished to attend may do so. Instructions will go out to the Leaders List and the Florida Listserv soon. I didn't want the calls to be the same week, but needed to clear my calendar for the holiday next week. Talk to you soon

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer