[Nfbf-l] FW: homecoming

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 18 10:05:37 UTC 2009

Hello Sherri,
I'll fill you in tomorrow, Thursday after two pm.  Holly Schneider who I am
now in a relationship and living with got a unexpected "We would like to do
a home visit as we're going to be in the area"  We went thru the school
together and of course after I sent out this e-mail...  well I'll write more
after their sudden I'm in the area visit.
Coincidence or (shakeing my head)

David Wermuth
President
A to Z Adaptive Aids