[Nfbf-l] Digital book players

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Nov 20 23:51:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have conflicting messages about the new digital book players.  I have been
told by my reader advisor that they are only available to veterans and
people over 100 but I know someone who got one through the pilot program.

I had called years ago to be in on the pilot program since I have been
reading Talking books since 1962.

How do we get one of these gems?

JODY
Happy trails,

JODY

Barrel racers know how to take turns.......
_____________________________________

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." Thomas Jefferson

"When the people fear the
government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is
liberty" ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be
the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under
omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes
sleep,his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us
for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the
approval of their own conscience."
     ~  C. S. LEWIS