[Nfbf-l] Digital book players

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:43:32 UTC 2009

Jody, if You are on the list to receive the digital reader with your talking
books  library, you  will receive one as soon  as your name comes up! The
Veterans have first priority as you know, but many have already received
theirs and have been using theirs for months now. As soon as all of them
have  been taken care of  and the extremely elderly as well, then you will
get yours. It  should be all but done in the Veterans and very aged
categories are concerned. I would  call your talking books library and ask
where you stand on the list of people wanting one. I have had mine for many
months now, however, I was a tester for the library and a Veteran to boot!
Hang in there and yours will be there before  you know it! Your friend in
the cause, Kirk