[Nfbf-l] Digital book players

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:42:20 UTC 2009

I Love mine as well! I like the sound on it  so much better than the old
ones also, don't you? I was surprised at first also on how simplistic they
have made it for us to use! It was well thought out as far as the function
keys and such. I have yet to meet anyone that has been using it that had
anything negative to say about it other than perhaps what you have mentioned
about the 3 limit rule with the digital cassettes! Take care, KH