[Nfbf-l] Digital book players

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:57:42 UTC 2009

Hi all and Holly.

May be that restriction will be lifted when more cartridges are available
with the library.
In the meanwhile if you want to listen to more books, you can download your
books from BARD website on a flash drive and listen to them on your player.
You can also buy a blank 1 GB cartridge for $15 or so. It is not really
difficult to place books in the cartridge. if you use this method, you will
have a wider range of books available than provided by your local library.

Happy listening

Tara