[Nfbf-l] National Convention to be Held in Orlando

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 22 10:53:46 UTC 2009

Dear All,

    We all know that the NFB convention in 2010 will be in DALLAS. According
to a message posted on the BlindTalk email list by Mike Freeman, a member of
the NFB Board of Directors, the 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017 conventions will
be held at one of two of the Rosen Hotels in Orlando. I am also told that
the 2012 convention will again be at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas as in
2010. The room rates will be going up some over these conventions but are
still phenomenal at around $63 a night for singles in 2011.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala