[Nfbf-l] National Convention to be Held in Orlando

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 22 14:44:38 UTC 2009

If this information is true, 2011 would be advantageous to all of us in
Florida if held in Orlando.  So many seniors and parents of blind children
could have the opportunity to experience some if not all of the national
convention first hand.  We can all start talking about this now so people
can start saving their money.  We also need to educate our legislators and
general public about the importance of the rail system so that all people
can travel from place to place in the state for jobs or anything they wish
to do without stress and hassle.
Thanks for the info.
Judy

According