[Nfbf-l] Official Announcement

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 04:16:57 UTC 2009

Fellow Florida Federationists,

I wanted to wait until I had official approval to make this announcement.

I talked with Dr. Maurer today and confirmed that the 2011, 2013, 2015, and
2017 NFB Conventions will be held in Orlando at the Rosen Hotel. Of course,
more details will follow, but the room rates are an unbelievable $64 - $67
per night plus tax.

Dr. Maurer told me that once this offer was made, he stopped looking. He was
very impressed with the property and its management and staff.

This means that we will all have a lot of work to do in the coming decade.
Stay tuned for more details.

Thank you all for making the NFBF the kind of affiliate that can make these
conventions the best ever.

Dan Hicks, President

NFB of Florida

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is"
                                    -Isaac Asimov