[Nfbf-l] Official Announcement

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:53:40 UTC 2009

Hello all.

We, at Greater Orlando chapter,  are all set to host these conventions. With
the efforts of our president, Dwight Sayer and other experienced members,
the chapter is going in strength every day. So by 2011 we will have enough
hearts to accommodate the nation, of course Rosen facilities will also be
there for people to stay.

Regards