[Nfbf-l] Meeting Announcement

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 12:00:52 UTC 2010

Hello:

Just thought I would pass this along to those in the Gainesville/Alachua County area who might be interested.  We are trying something a little different this month.

Meeting Announcement

The Gainesville Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida will hold its monthly business meeting on Saturday, April 10, 2010, from 2 pm to 4 pm at the First Christian Church, located at 3411 Northwest 83rd Street, Gainesville, Florida.  Light refreshments.  No meal will be available.  Call Judy Hamilton, Chapter President, at (352) 373-7806 to RSVP or for more information.

Have a great day!
Judy