[Nfbf-l] good news and bad news

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 02:11:30 UTC 2010

Hi, guys.  I have some good news and bad news.  The good news is that
DBS is willing to sponsor the In-state portion $3600 a month--so that
I can go to Colorado Center for the Blind.  The bad news is there's
still $350 a month left over that needs to be paid.  WHat can I
possibly do?  Also, the plnae ride was another problem.  THey probably
won't pay for it, so Julie Deden from Colorado offered to come up with
some funding.  I"m not sure that my parents are willing to step up and
pay the price for me to go.  They have the excuse that "You didn't
discuss this with us."  Um, really.  I want to be independent, and not
have to drive anywhere.
Beth