[Nfbf-l] good news and bad news

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 19 18:49:01 UTC 2010

Dear Beth,

You go girl!
Just take it one obstickle at a time, adapte and overcome one at a time.I
wish you all of the best and I am sure that you will be successful.
Fortune favors the bold.  Go forth and be bold.

David Evans, NFBF
Nuclear/Aerospace Materials Engineer (Retired)
Builder of the Lunar Rovers and the F-117 Stealth Fighter
Blind since age 16.