[Nfbf-l] Fw: Employment Opportunities at The Seeing Eye

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 23:46:12 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Newsletter The Seeing Eye
To: TSE Subscriber
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:07 PM
Subject: Employment Opportunities at The Seeing Eye

The Seeing Eye announces two job opportunities within its Donor & Public Relations Department: a full-time Senior Associate/Public Relations and a part-time Senior Associate/Marketing. For additional information about either of these positions, including information about how to apply, please check our website at www.SeeingEye.org/AboutUs.

You are part of The Seeing Eye family, and we want to stay in touch. If your email address changes in the future, please be sure to notify us so that you will continue to receive email announcements. You can go to Newsletter Subscriptions to change subscription information or to remove your name from our email distribution. Please also encourage other grads, who may not be on our email distribution list, to subscribe online or send their email address to info at seeingeye.org, specifying the types of information they would like to receive.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at info at seeingeye.org or Communications Department, c/o The Seeing Eye, Inc. PO Box 375, Morristown, NJ 07963-0375.