[Nfbf-l] House Medicaid reform bill

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 16:17:51 UTC 2010

Carolyn thank you for placing this information on the  list. I encourage
everyone to write their state senator and ask them to remove  Non-emergency
Medicaid Transportation from the Medicaid Reform Bill. This  legislation would
not be good for the Coordinated Transit program that we have  had in place
for many years now. Our CTC's are doing a good job in managing  trips under
the current Medicaid contract with the Agency for Health Care
Administration.

You may even want to contact the Governor and ask him  to veto HB 7223.
Please do whatever you can to help keep coordinated  transportation safe, cost
effective and strong in Florida.

Marilyn Baldwin