[Nfbf-l] Fw: New name for the Daytona Center

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 19:43:22 UTC 2010

Passing this along.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
From: Dill, Phyllis
To: P. Edwards ; Townsend, Suzanne DBS ; Kaminsky, Paul DBS ; Alexander, Henry, DBS ; Sayer, Dwight DBS ; Hull, Ted DBS ; Minichiello, Joe DBS ; Edwards, Paul DBS ; Lamm, Jodi DBS ; Grzesik, Ben DBS ; Brown, Sheryl ; Kelly, Robert ; Johnson, Brian ; Miles, Bruce ; O'Connor, Daniel ; Garcia, Jesus DBS ; Brown, Rufus DBS ; Naiman, Jay
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 1:39 PM
Subject: FW: New name for the Daytona Center

FYI  refer to the following information from Ed Hudson.

DBS Colleagues:

We have a new name for the Daytona Center!  It is now designated as the Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired.

I would like to thank every one who submitted their suggestions for naming the Center.

All of the employees who submitted a suggestion that was part of the final name will receive a polo shirt with the DBS logo.  The employees are:

Dara Woodard

Anna Johnson

Daniel O'Connor

Greg Luther

Linda Brown

Barbara Cutrera

Stael Exantus

Congratulations to all of you!

Edward Hudson Director

Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Florida Department of Education

Division of Blind Services

(386) 254-3828