[Nfbf-l] Victor Reader Stream Help

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 12:45:24 UTC 2010

Hey Fellow Stream Users,

I'm a newbie to the Stream and still working through the user guide.
I used it Tuesday night to record a lecture and can't figure out how to retrieve
that recording.
I know it goes into notes and that you should be able to push key 1 for the
bookshelf to find the notes folder but when I go to the bookshelf it
doesn't announce the notes folder.
My SD card is in the slot. Could that have something to do with it?
Any suggestions or ideas how I can retrieve the recording?
Should I just stick the SD card in my computer?
I desperately need help.
Thanks in advance.

Sabrina Deaton
sabdeaton at yahoo.com