[Nfbf-l] Victor Reader Stream Help

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:50:11 UTC 2010

Sabrina, you could have very easily corrupted the  SD card. If not, you
should, as you said, just, after you record your info, just hit the play
key, which is on the bottom center of the face of your Victor. if it isn't
announcing your notes header on number 1, then it isn't recognizing it. Are
you sure you hit the bottom right side button, which is your record bottom
prior to your meeting? also, did you hit it once more when you were
finished? If so it should have announced that the Victor was recording
audibly as well as letting you know it was finished  recording as well!  The
best way to see if your recording is on your SD card is to pull it out of
your Victor and innput it into your computer to see if it is still on it, if
so, then it is most likely the  Victor  not recognizing it.  If so, you can
reprogram it and it should be fine! KH

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!