[Nfbf-l] Intro

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 28 15:24:13 UTC 2010

Hello, Jessica,

My name is Mark Tardif, president of the Martin County Chapter.  Welcome to
the list and to Martin County.  We meet the second Friday of every month at
5:00 P.M. at Perkins Restaurant on Southeast Federal Highway in Stuart.  We
will be glad to have you.  Please write me off-list for further details at
markspark at bellsouth.net.  Thank you.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet