[Nfbf-l] Intro

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 07:16:39 UTC 2010

Hello I hope you enjoy the Martin county chapter, and the Florida affiliate.
I and the many people of the Florida affiliate are hear  to help. please
feel free to contact me or any member of the state board with any questions
you may have. Welcome to Florida.
Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105