[Nfbf-l] Intro

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:25:46 UTC 2010

Hi Jessica,

I'm the secretary of the NFBF and Florida's Newsline® chair. Welcome to the
list. I believe you called me once and I wrote down what I thought was your
number, but apparently got it wrong. I am sure you will enjoy the Martin
County chapter. There are lots of good people there! If you have any
Newsline® question or there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com

Phone for Newsline questions:  (800)603-8578
Newsline online:  http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
NFB of Florida:  http://www.nfbflorida.org