[Nfbf-l] Hello Everyone!

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 11:04:24 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone!

www.atozadaptiveaidz.com

is offering a chance for you all to lock in our great prices for the
up-coming Holiday Season's.

As of today, August 31st  you can purchase your adaptive aids  at our low
prices in our "lay away" program.

Here is what we'll do.

(1)    You select the items you would like to purchase for yourself, your
loved ones and your friends.

(2)    Call us and we'll set up a payment plan  so it is affordable for you.

(3)    We will hold these products for you and after the items are paid in
full we guarantee shipment of these products to arrive at the time of your
choice. For example if your purchasing for Thanks giving then they will
arrive one week prior.  For Christmas time same, one week prior.

You can call each pay period or have it set up with us to automatically take
your payment, your choice.

We will be offering free shipping for our customers that choose to take
advantage of this great way of not waiting until the last minute.

  Also,if you've been good all year than Santa will put a small gift under
the tree for you as well!

We have quite a few adaptive aids on special right now so lock our low
prices  in!

The Talking High Temperature Cooking Thermometer only $36.99 Accurately
reads temperatures from minus 50 degrees up to 575 degrees.

Men's and Lady's Talking Watches $14.99

  This men's watch speaks the time, Day, has 4 alarms and shows the time in
very large digital numbers. Also features a stopwatch. Their sleek style
casing in black and silver grey make them exceptionally attractive and new
looking. Cases and bands are made of plastic.

This Lady's talking watch has a modern look with feminine details. We love
its graceful shape and pretty rose and pearl colors, but this talking watch
is functional, too! Its extra-large digital numbers are easy on the eyes,
and it speaks the time and date in a clear voice. Four alarms for multiple
reminders and special alerts. The band and case are made of plastic.

We have: Magnifiers, kitchen aids, household aids, locators, sewing aids,
color identifier's, watches, board games, playing cards, canes, children's
learning, The Omni Bar Code reader (Summit),  the Kapten GPS, and much more!

If you don't see it on our web site call and we'll get it!

We highly recommend that you also be added to our mailing list of specials
that come out twice weekly by simply writing to:

dwermuth1 at earthlink.net

Provide your email address and we'll add you.

If for some reason you  change your mind on our lay away program there will
be a ten % restocking fee and your money will be refunded within 2 business
days.

If you have any questions please call or write to the email address provided
above or below in my signature.

We only employ persons that are Low Vision-Blind and are family owned and
operated.

Thank You,

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com