[Nfbf-l] sad news from NFBF Miami Dade chapter

valkemadenise at aol.com valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 20:52:07 UTC 2010

Miami Dade chapter President Sandra Hix asked me to let you know that former chapter president and past NFBF state president Wayne Davis passed away today.? David, his son, is still with him and Carmen, who recently lost her mom, is here in Miami.? Wayne will be brought to Miami and additional information will follow in the next few days.? I am sure that Carmen and David will appreciate your thoughts during this time.

Denise Valkema
NFBF Miami vice president & NFBF board member