[Nfbf-l] the call

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:37:35 UTC 2010

David, I have to agree with you on this one! I believe, like yourself, that
it is a matter of going after a small majority of our State's population and
the attempt of saving expenses buy doing this with them, rather than  the
best care possible that is fueling this new Governors agenda! What better
way to start to cut state costs by cutting saving on services of its
minority groups first! It has "BUMMER" writtten all over it, but I don't
believe they have any intention of reversing there agenda with this one
iota! Kirk Harmon