[Nfbf-l] vision summit

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 21:48:32 UTC 2010

Lenora Marten, Eric Marten,
and I attended the 2010 Vision summit.
We spoke on personal experiences Lenora talked about being the parent of blind children. Eric talked about his accomplishments, and how to advocate for your self. I discussed working as a blind employee, and how Braille is necessary for employment. You can be proud of the representatives you sent. Our speeches were well received, and may have allowed us to make some contacts we will see.  Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net