[Nfbf-l] article for Florida channel on Newsline

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 15 20:14:18 UTC 2010

Dear Carlos,

Trained?, Trained?  I haven't even gotten around to house breaking her yet!
Pat is learning and we don't always mesh the best, but I do believe that her
heart is in the right place and I will support her all i can.
We are going to work on membership building and fund raising.
As for Jack, he is from South East Guide Dog and he and Donna and I will be
walking in their Walk-A-Thon on Feb. 27.
Look forward to seeing you again too.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.