[Nfbf-l] Facebook

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 11 15:57:56 UTC 2010

Good morning.

I was so excited about mmy chapter getting on Facebook that I attempted to
sign up.  Well the form looks easy enough except when you get to the
security check and then there's one of those darned capcha's and while they
provide an audio access alternative it's still hard to hear.  I tried it and
I was told I waited to long.  I tried again and I got some sort of screen
where I can have Internet Explorer remember the password.  I tried to have
it remembered and then I got another screen from Facebook indicating I had
an incorrect match and there were the keep me logged in or sign up choices
again.

I'm not sure where I'm at in this process or what to do next.

Some of you are saying this is accessible but I haven't found that as of
yet, at least not totally independently.

This is frustrating to be unable to follow through on an opportunity,
especially on top of having mixed results looking at on line restaurant
menus this week.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter