[Nfbf-l] Facebook

Lauren Stichler lstichler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:43:36 UTC 2010

I believe the way that you are describing it, that you are on the sign in
screen.It should  allow you to sign inas you email address and choosen
password. If you are having trouble having them match there is a link for
forgetting your password at the bottom. It will then send you an email at
your email account with the correct information that you registered with. i
hope that this helps.
Lauren Stichler :)