[Nfbf-l] article for Florida channel on Newsline

carlos j montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 06:13:39 UTC 2010

Hello Dave, its Carlos J Montas.  I just wanted to tell you that
you have trained your new chapter president quite well.  At the
same time, I mist you at Washington seminar this year.  I hope
that you are doing well.  Give your new dog a pat for me.  By the
way what school ddid you receive your dog from? Lionel is doing
well.  He will be turning eight on July 15th.  He is still
working quite well.  Any way, I hope to here from you soon your
friend always Carlos.