[Nfbf-l] 2010 NFBF Convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:04:12 UTC 2010

There are too many people who had a hand in this convention, but I
especially want to thank Holly Idler and all those who participated in the
fifties activity and auction. However, I particularly want to thank Gerry
Idler for his assistance. As some of you know, my guide dog Bailey got very
ill suddenly at the convention and needed to be taken to my vet, where she
stayed the weekend. Gerry very graciously and kindly missed the first part
of general session to take a very sick dog to the vet. He is still coming
over from St. Cloud, which is quite a trip to transport people who stayed
over at the convention hotel to the train and/or bus station. Gerry
definitely puts the golden rule into practice and I want to publicly thank
him.