[Nfbf-l] News coverage for 2010 NFBF convention

jamespj at aol.com jamespj at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 16:32:38 UTC 2010

Sabrina,

Great job with PR are the convention.  Also a great new clip you included,  It was god to see you and it was nice to meet Jacklyn and my man Rodney.  I hope I said something that will help him in the future.  I would be happy to to talk, email,etc. with him in the future.

Who was that guy near the end of the video reading a magazine?  (a very handsome albino)

Take care, and thanks for your hard work.

James A. Johnson