[Nfbf-l] NFB Training center

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 3 19:44:32 UTC 2010

Sure, choice is good.  The choice of an NFB center would be a good one to
have, but it need not be the case that this would be the only way to get
quality training.

Given the private funding you mention for our centers,it would be a
Herculean though not impossible task to have more than the present number of
NFB centers, thus my thought that we should work on raising standards in all
agencies which serve the blind as well as giving individual support to each
other where possible.

The task is just too great for one organization no matter how well
intentioned or financially endowed to shoulder the burden alone.

Bill Outman