[Nfbf-l] FOPBC State Convention Happenings

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:20:44 UTC 2010

Lenora, You and the rest of the division did a superb job. I wish I could
have attended some of the sessions, particularly the bullying workshop,
because as my two daughters were growing up, they experienced some of that
and so does my 13-year-old son who has issues of his own. While not truly
visually impaired, he will not wear his glasses, because the kids pick on
him.

Anyway, I wish I could have somehow mastered being in two places at once as
your workshops and break-out sessions sounded just wonderful! I enjoyed
talking with Doreen. I hope some of what Holly and I told her is able to
help. I am here if any parents need help or if there is anything I can do. I
am sure I will learn a lot from being involved in this division too. I did
not get a chance to pay my dues. I would like to join. How much are dues?
Thanks.